|WEIGHT||64 oz per pair|
|OUTSOLE||Danner® Bull Run Wellington|
|MANUFACTURING||Made in USA with Imported Components|
|CERTIFICATION||ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH|
|TOE PROTECTION||Steel Toe|
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- UNLINED LEATHER UPPER
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- STEEL TOE (ST)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER BULL RUN WELLINGTON OUTSOLE
- The polyurethane Danner Bull Run Wellington outsole is oil-and-slip resistant and features a 90 degree heel.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.