|WEIGHT||56 oz per pair|
|MANUFACTURING||Made in USA with Imported Components|
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & 900 DENIER NYLON UPPER
- Using highly abrasion-resistant 900 Denier nylon with our full-grain leather allows us to build an extremely durable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- VIBRAM® HUNTER OUTSOLE
- The lightweight, non-loading Vibram Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching