- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. Positive lock with spring loaded pulldown lock ring. Cannot be jarred into unlock position
- Rugged, Easy to Operate, Durable, with Exposed Scales (English Scale primary, Newton meter secondary). Accurate ± 4% clockwise, ± 6% counterclockwise at 20% to 100% of scale.
- Ratchet head models are 24 tooth industrial grade ratchets designed for industrial use.
- All parts made from alloy tool steel for long life accuracy and durability during industrial use. Accuracy meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 Torque Instrument standards.
- All wrenches include a "Certificate of Calibration"