This 20-Piece Block set is designed to meet the challenges of professional chefs as well as home cooks! Has everything included in our 10 piece set plus the addition of 8 steak knives, a trimming knife and a 10" slicer
Choose from any of our 4 Handle Styles - FIRE, MIDNIGHT, SIERRA or WALNUT and your preferred Wood Block material - NATURAL WALNUT, LIGHT MAPLE or DARK MAPLE
Choose between SERRATED or FINE-EDGE steak knives.
Included in this set:
- Take Apart Shears
- 10" Honing Steel
- 2.875" Trimming/Paring Knife
- 3.5" Paring Knife
- 6" Utility Knife
- 6" Fillet / boning Knife
- 7" Kullenschliff Santoku Knife
- 8" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 10" Slicing Knife
- 12" Bayonet Fork
- 8 pieces of 5" Serrated or Fine Edge (Non-Serrated) Steak Knives
- 23 slot Block in either Natural Walnut, Light Maple or Dark Maple
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Knives come with a choice of 4 sleek and sturdy handles of either tough Acrylic (Fire Series), Striated Wood (SIERRA), Infused Walnut, or incredibly strong G-10 (Midnight Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision-forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Superior ergonomic handling. A fully integrated, curved, and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety. If you use a traditional or advanced “pinch-grip”, you will love the feel and function of these knives.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for Life™ program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.