|WEIGHT||86 oz per pair|
|MANUFACTURING||Made in USA|
|CERTIFICATION||ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH|
|TOE PROTECTION||Composite Toe (NMT)|
MADE IN USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather. The Power Foreman features a double layer across the forefoot and toe box for additional protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- REMOVABLE OPEN CELL POLYURETHANE FOOTBED
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- VIBRAM® CRISTY OUTSOLE
- Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This soft rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments on smooth surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.