|62 oz per pair
|Danner® San Angelo
|Made in USA with Imported Components
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- LEATHER LINED
- This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- 360° SNAKE GUARD
- We use a flexible snake protection fabric in between the liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection from the bottom of your foot to the top of the boot. Learn more.
- DANNER SAN ANGELO OUTSOLE
- Constructed from PU, this outsole provides comfort and durability underfoot while the low lugged design features increased surface contact for reliable grip.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- HOW IT FITS
- Created specifically with pull-on boots in mind, the 397 last allows enough room for easy on and off while providing a secure and comfortable fit for confidence in tackling any terrain.