OUR AWARD-WINNING, PORTLAND-CRAFTED BACKPACKING BOOT Winner of Outside Magazine's 2012 Gear of the Year Trail Shoe category. Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, the Crater Rim features a durable waterproof nubuck leather upper, a 360-degree abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rand, a lace-to-toe design for a secure fit, a proven waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and a Vibram Bifida outsole which provides superior traction in rugged ascending and descending terrain. SPECIFICATIONS
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- ABRASION RESISTANT FULLY WRAPPING RAND
- An extra thick and tall rubber rand wraps the entire boot in 360° of protection for added abrasion resistance and durability in steep and rough terrain.
- VIBRAM® BIFIDA OUTSOLE
- Provides superior traction in rugged environments.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 365-DAY WARRANTY
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line